You will learn by doing with excellent coaching and mentoring along the way. We value our interns as the future of our firm, and we are committed to helping you gain the necessary experience as you embark on your path to qualification. Our Legal Internship program is intended for current law school students in their final year.
- Excellent academic record and commitment to learning
- Advanced command of written and spoken English (TOEFL score of 105 or higher or an IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 or higher)
- Very good communication skills
- Commitment to hard work and high quality.
You should be self-motivated, efficient, enthusiastic, articulate, and demonstrate a professional demeanour. We also appreciate people with a novel way of thinking who can bring different perspectives.
- When applying, please include your current and projected GPA at graduation, with a breakdown of your scores for each of your core courses. Also include details of any work experience you have gained, such as summer internship positions.
- We encourage you to include reference letter(s) with your application, rather than just reference names.
- Applications for legal internships will be accepted until end of May 2018, but due to the number of applications we receive it is an advantage to apply earlier.
Please send applications to email@example.com including the position that you are applying for (“Legal Intern”) and your name in the subject line.