Our business support professionals are an essential part of our business and we seek the finest talent, experience and knowledge to help guide and support our firm.
What you can expect during your career with us
- You will be encouraged and supported in taking on increased responsibility as you demonstrate you can handle it.
- You will work closely with Partners, lawyers and other professionals in the firm who are specialists in their areas, gaining valuable experience.
- You will be recognized for your contributions and for the value you create, particularly from the standpoint of your career development path.
If learning from others who strive to be outstanding players in the legal profession is a prime motive for making a change in your career, you could be a perfect match to our team.
- We are looking for a certain pedigree in your career history to date. This may include having worked for leading local or international law firms, but significant corporate experience can also be an advantage.
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to hard work and high quality.
When applying, please include your diploma with your resume, and include details of your past experience.
For male applicants, we also require proof of your military service status.
We encourage you to include reference letter(s) with your application, rather than just reference names.
Please send applications to email@example.com including the position that you are applying for and your name in the subject line.