Our senior professionals and lawyers are very important to us and we seek the finest talent, experience, and knowledge. If you consider yourself ambitious, passionate about law, a good communicator and talented in fostering excellent relations with clients, we would like to hear from you.
What you can expect during your career with us
- You will gain valuable experience working on a range of transactions and will be encouraged and supported in taking on increased responsibility as you demonstrate you can handle it.
- You will work on major deals for clients who are among the most well-known players internationally and in Turkey, and you will have exposure to client development.
- You will work closely with Partners in the firm who are specialists in their areas.
- You will be recognized for your contributions and for the value you create, particularly from the standpoint of your career development path.
- For experienced lawyers, we are looking for a certain pedigree in your career history to date. This may include having worked for leading local or international law firms, but significant in-house experience can also be an advantage.
- Advanced command of written and spoken English (TOEFL score of 105 or higher or an IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to hard work and high quality.
You should be self-motivated, efficient, enthusiastic, articulate, and demonstrate a professional demeanour. We also appreciate people with a novel way of thinking who can bring different perspectives.
- When applying, please include your diploma with your resume, and include details of your experience.
- For male applicants, we also require proof of your military service status.
- We encourage you to include reference letter(s) with your application, rather than just reference names.
- Samples of your work product that you wish to include will also be taken into consideration.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position that you are applying for (such as Banking & Finance Associate, M&A Senior Associate, etc.) and your name in the subject line.