Kick-start your legal career early by applying to our summer internship. Our summer trainee program will provide you with experience and knowledge that you can use throughout your legal career. This intensive one month program is available during the summer months and is intended for third year law school students.
- Excellent academic record and commitment to learning
- Advanced command of written and spoken English (TOEFL score of 105 or higher or an IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 or higher)
You should be self-motivated, efficient, enthusiastic, articulate, and demonstrate a professional demeanour. We also appreciate people with a novel way of thinking who can bring different perspectives.
- When applying, please include your current and projected GPA at graduation, with a breakdown of your scores for each of your core courses taken to date. Also include details of any work experience you have gained, such as other summer internship positions.
- We encourage you to include reference letter(s) with your application, rather than just reference names.
- Applications for our summer 2018 slots will be accepted until end of March 2018, but due to the number of applications we receive it is an advantage to apply earlier.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position that you are applying for (“Summer Intern”) and your name in the subject line.