Banking & Finance
banking & finance
Akol’s top-tier Banking & Finance team is one of the most experienced and active in the Turkish market, offering a broad range of services to banks and other financial institutions, private equity funds and corporations seeking financing for their businesses and projects.
We represent many of the major local and international banks and international financial institutions acting as lenders, agents, security agents and/or investment vehicles for a broad range of Turkish and cross border public, private and leveraged transactions.
Banking and financial sectors are heavily regulated and we are well-equipped to offer regulatory services and support for all necessary interaction with relevant administrations such as the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency and the Capital Markets Board.
Our team is experienced in a wide variety of financing structures including:
- Secured and unsecured, single and multi-bank financing
- Cross-border and multi-currency financing
- Syndicated loans
- Revolving credit facilities, mezzanine / senior debt finance and invoice discounting facilities
- Asset financing and leasing in relation to aircrafts and other assets
- Islamic financing
- Structured financing and restructuring
- Working capital loans
- Financial instruments including Tier II Capital, bond issuance, convertibles, and other securities
- Loan note structures and other deferred consideration arrangements
Our Banking & Finance team works seamlessly with the other departments of the firm in developing sophisticated structures and to facilitate successful and efficient completion of transactions.